This five-day instructor-led training event will be held at the International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS) 2021 training event in Orlando, FL – USA. It is geared toward students that have a working familiarity with mobile device extraction and analysis and focuses on the analytic analysis and reporting capabilities of the Oxygen Forensic® Detective 12+.
Oxygen Forensic® Detective is the flagship technology of Oxygen Forensics and a world-class suite of analytic tools that allow an investigator to ingest mobile device data from all industry standard extraction formats into a database architecture for single device analysis or multi-device analytics. The recent implementation of the x64 architecture of JetEngine elevates Oxygen Forensic® Detective to an unparalleled level of optimization, efficiency and analysis.
Students will extract several handsets, import multiple extraction formats of Android, Apple and other data types and learn to use the suite of technology to develop workflows that will enable them to return to their environments and immediately apply new ideas.
In addition, students will leave this course with an Oxygen Forensics Learning Management System (LMS) account and in-depth preparation for the new Oxygen Forensic® Detective certification process based on the new version 12!
Course Description and more details can be found HERE
WHEN: April 26-30, 2021
COST: $1,495 US Dollars
- Cancellation of this class may occur if there are insufficient students registered. In the event of a cancellation, personnel will typically be notified by email within 48 hours of the registration closure date. IACIS is not responsible for any individual expenses incurred as a result of a cancellation. The limit of IACIS financial liability is a full refund of the course fee.
Existing IACIS members simply log in with your credentials and go to the Products page to purchase and register for the course.
For non-IACIS members, the membership fee is waived with the purchase of the training course; however, to register for the course you must complete a membership application at the time of purchase. Purchase training course HERE.
****Payment MUST BE RECEIVED at least 45 days prior to the first day of class. Any payment arrangements other than payment through the website or payment via invoice must be approved by the IACIS Treasurer prior to admittance into the course. Please contact the treasurer for questions and approval (email@example.com)
Cancellations within 45 days from the start of class to 31 days from the start of class will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds within 30 days from the start of class.****
* On-Site Check-in Times (student pickup of equipment, ID card, IACIS info) are:
Sunday, April 25, 2021 : 1800 – 2100
Monday, April 26, 2021: 0700 – 0800
* Please make arrangements to arrive in time to check-in so that you may be in class promptly the first day.
Please read the following notes regarding this class:
- Classes begin at 8:00 AM ET and conclude at 5:00 PM ET, each day, with a one hour lunch break. Classes will end at 4:00 PM ET on the last day of class. Please do not arrange for departing flights prior to 7:00 PM ET to allow time for travel to the airport and any security clearances.
- The dress code for the conference is business casual (collared shirts and slacks).The wearing of shorts, flip flops, tank tops, etc. is not allowed in the classroom. Personal computers are not permitted in the classroom. Students are required to attend all classes to successfully complete the program. Students who fail to meet the attendance requirements will not be issued a certificate at the conclusion of the program.
The 2021 course will be taught at the Caribe Royale Hotel, 8101 World Center Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821 (USA). This hotel is close to the Orlando International Airport, has a large pool, spacious workout facility and is very close to Disney World and Universal Studios.
BOOK HERE or via phone by calling the following numbers:
Reservations Toll Free: 1-800-823-8300 or our local number 407-238-8000.
Availability to book your stay is from 4/17/20 until 4/16/2021.
Dates of stay the rates are good for are: 4/16/2021 until 5/12/2021.
If IACIS is unable to hold their 2021 Orlando training event, then all students who have registered and paid, will have the option of a full refund or a reserved seat at the 2022 training event. IACIS is not responsible for any outside expenses (e.g. travel and accommodation) in the event of the training event being cancelled. Anyone who paid for training will receive complimentary membership through the year that his/her training takes place.