Detego Analyse, Detego Field, and Detego Ballistic Imager Certificated course
This certificated course has been written for those wishing to get full exposure to the power of Detego as a digital forensic tool – you will be taught how to use it expertly lab-side as well as field- side (on-scene).
What you can expect
The course covers the fundamentals of each acquisition and analytical features of Detego. From basic logical acquisition from a target machine, through to a deep dive multi-stage analyses; covering both the feature itself, as well as the foundation and ideas behind the features.
Completion will allow you to conduct fast, filtered and forensically sound acquisitions and analyses whatever the case or media. In addition, you will be confident to analyse any number of digital devices within a given case and search and report across the whole.
Your knowledge of, and use of, Ballistic Imager and our patented Media Acquisition techniques will see you starting cases quicker; your knowledge of Detego’s analytics and features, will see you finishing cases faster and reporting stronger.
Course Description and more details can be found HERE
WHEN: April 25-29, 2022
COST: $1,795 US Dollars
- Cancellation of this class may occur if there are insufficient students registered. In the event of a cancellation, personnel will typically be notified by email within 48 hours of the registration closure date. IACIS is not responsible for any individual expenses incurred as a result of a cancellation. The limit of IACIS financial liability is a full refund of the course fee.
Classroom laptops will be provided by Detego for the duration of the course.
Existing IACIS members simply log in with your credentials and go to the Products page to purchase and register for the course.
For non-IACIS members, the membership fee is waived with the purchase of the training course; however, to register for the course you must complete a membership application at the time of purchase. Purchase training course HERE.
****Payment MUST BE RECEIVED at least 45 days prior to the first day of class. Any payment arrangements other than payment through the website or payment via invoice must be approved by the IACIS Treasurer prior to admittance into the course. Please contact the treasurer for questions and approval (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellations within 45 days from the start of class to 31 days from the start of class will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds within 30 days from the start of class.****
* On-Site Check-in Times (student pickup of equipment, ID card, IACIS info) are:
Sunday, April 24, 2022 : 1800 – 2100
Monday, April 25, 2022: 0700 – 0800
* Please make arrangements to arrive in time to check-in so that you may be in class promptly the first day.
Please read the following notes regarding this class:
- Classes begin at 8:00 AM ET and conclude at 5:00 PM ET, each day, with a one hour lunch break. Classes will end at 4:00 PM ET on the last day of class. Please do not arrange for departing flights prior to 7:00 PM ET to allow time for travel to the airport and any security clearances.
- The dress code for the conference is business casual (collared shirts and slacks).The wearing of shorts, flip flops, tank tops, etc. is not allowed in the classroom. Personal computers are not permitted in the classroom. Students are required to attend all classes to successfully complete the program. Students who fail to meet the attendance requirements will not be issued a certificate at the conclusion of the program.
The course will be taught at the Caribe Royale Hotel, 8101 World Center Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821 (USA). This hotel is 16 miles from the Orlando International Airport, it has a large pool, spacious workout facility and is close to Disney World and Universal Studios.
Book via the Caribe Royale Hotel site here.
Or book via phone by calling the following numbers:
Reservations Toll Free: 1-800-823-8300/1-888-258-7501 or our local number 407-238-8000.
Availability to book your stay is from now until 4/16/2022 or until hotel is sold out.
Dates of stay the rates are good for now until 5/12/2022 or until hotel is sold out.
If IACIS is unable to hold their 2022 Orlando training event, then all students who have registered and paid, will have the option of a full refund or a reserved seat at the 2023 training event. IACIS is not responsible for any outside expenses (e.g. travel and accommodation) in the event of the training event being cancelled. Anyone who paid for training will receive complimentary membership through the year that his/her training takes place.