– International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists 1996-Present
– Coach and instructor for the conferences 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
– South East Regional Director for the IACIS CFCE process 2007-2009.
– North American East Administrator IACIS CFCE process 2009 to 2011.
– Director IACIS CFCE process 2011 to 2012.
– Deputy/Corporal/ Sergeant Orange County Sheriffs Office Orlando Florida 1986-2011. Uniform Patrol, Tourist Unit, Property Crimes, Economic Crimes, Computer Crimes.
– Sergeant and founder of the Computer Crimes Squad 2002-2011.
– Member U.S. Secret Service National Computer Incident Response Team and Florida Electronic Evidence Team 2004-2011.
Awarded the 51st IACIS DOS Processing Certification (DPC) 1996. The first certification offered by IACIS until the development of the CFCE.
It is my hope that I was able to pay back at least some of the assistance I was given as a student at IACIS by those who took the time to teach me. Teaching at the conferences was something that I never grew tired of and provided me with as much learning as the students.
Where are you now
Currently employed by Atlantic Union Bank in Richmond Virginia as an Information Security specialist. Volunteer United States Marine Corps Cyber Auxiliary.